AWAITING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

patrick moyo patrick_moyo12 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 16:30:09 CDT 2004

FROM  PATRICK MOYO

567 PRICHERD ST BLOCK D SATIN

 JHB S.A

PHONE +27-73-2288-268

I am pleased to send my greetings to you.I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise. I am extending this proposal to you in my capacity as chairman of the Contract Review/Audit Committee scrutinizing all record covering executed contract awarded by previous civlian government of Ivory coast. My colleagues and I have uncovered a floating amount of USD$25,500,00.00 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS), without a clear beneficiary owing to a deliberate act of over invoicing and inflating of contract value by some government officials. This money (USD$25.5m), has already been approved for payment by the Ministry of Mines, Power and Steel and is secure under Contract No: MMP/FGN/V1233/ALSCON-2/9, Job Completion Certificate No: 677000000242MMPS/C, of  17th Oct 1997. As top civil servants we are not authorized to operate foreign bank account and this is why we want to use your bank account to transfer this money outside South Africa. We have accepted
 you as our foreign partner and will now regularize the approvals to you as the trust beneficiary of the contract sum. As soon we receive your acceptance, we shall inform you of the necessary requirement from you to  facilitate transfer. Let us use this opportunity and export the benefit of  this sum. We have resolved to give you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance, 70% is for me and my partners, 10% is set aside to cover every expenses made in the course of  the transaction. Note that this should be confidential. Your urgent response strictly through the above please  contact me with  this  address TEL 27-732288268
FAX 27-1183-42149
I am now in South Africa
Yours Faithfully,

MR  PATRICK MOYO