VTR Open Day - Demonstrations, Come Visit and Volunteers

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Fri Mar 26 17:26:10 CST 2004

Hi Scott and others who attend the VTR day,

I am speaking from Israel.pm here.
I have seen this VTR event mentioned last year already and
I have been wondering what is such even look like. Who finances it,
what is going on on such day, what are the benefits for those who
organize it and sponsor it and what are the benefits for the user group
and for the simple visitor ? How many people are coming ?

I wonder what such even would do in our local market and whom should I
pitch with the idea of copying this event.

So I'd really appreciate seeing some reports either by you ppl or by
others whom attend it. If you could send me some pointers, that would
be great as well.

regards
  Gabor