Next Melb.PM Meeting, Wednesday 10th March

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Mar 1 18:15:11 CST 2004

G'day everyone,

	Melbourne Perl Mongers will be meeting next Wednesday, 10th March.

	This meeting will be the first in a series presented by Perl Training
Australia, trialing our up-coming course on Perl Security.  Every month
there'll be a presentation (with notes provided) on security and how it
specifically relates to Perl.

	At this coming Melb.PM meeting, the topics covered will be a brief
introduction to security, and a discussion of filesystem security and Perl.

	At the end of each meeting we'll be seeking feedback, and may ask
participants to fill out an anonymous questionaire.