YAPC::AU Inc?

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Jan 20 20:27:18 CST 2004

G'day everyone,

	As many of you may know, we're looking at organising a YAPC::AU
(YAPC = Yet Another Perl Conference) conference for late this year.
There's a number of exciting news snippets in this regard, and Scotty's
been doing a sterling job in chasing down speakers and getting things
moving.  I'm hoping there'll be an announcement and mailing list soon
for those who are interested.

	A few collective memories seem to remember one helpful
Melb.PM member who offered to do the legwork for creating a
legal entity for YAPC::AU, which is important for the purposes of
moving money about and having an entity that can legally enter
into contracts.  Unfortunately, I have no idea who that person
was.  If you're still about, please speak up, we'd love to hear
from you.

	All the very best,

		Paul

--