[Melbourne-pm] Recovery "meeting" Wednesday?

Tony Smith ts at meme.com.au
Fri Dec 3 22:57:34 CST 2004

One suggestion doing the rounds as we packed away OSDC for another year
was that we might meet at a beach rather than our usual location.

But the Bureau which has seemed more accurate than ever lately is
warning us:

> Trend for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
> Showers easing later. Cool to mild.

(http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDV10450.txt)

So maybe it would be better to try to find somewhere indoors where it
will be possible to hear ourselves think and to linger over an
affordable meal ... maybe a big ask for December 8th.

Any good ideas?

Tony Smith
0405 499 718
TransForum Developer