URGENT BUSINESS ASISTANCE

owne nkomo owne_nkomo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 05:03:23 CDT 2004

FROM  OWNE NKOMO
50 PETORIA STREET,G.R.A
JHB.SOUTH AFRICA
TELL:27-734-559-099

                URGENT BUSINESS ASISTANCE

ATTN:SIR/MADAM

I know you will be surprised to read from
me,especially when it comes from a stranger. But
please consider this as a request from a person in
dare need of assistance. Firstly, I must introduce
myself.I am OWNE NKOMO the younger brother of the late
GENERAL PATRICK MELHEIRO SAVIMBI OF REPUBLIC OF
ANGOLA.

 The founder and Leader of UNION OF TOTAL INDEPENDENCE
OF ANGOLA (UNITA).Who was killed on Friday 22nd
February 2002 by forces loyal to POPULAR MOVEMENTS FOR
THE LEBERATION OF ANGOLA (MPLA) led government of JOSE
EDUARDO DOS SANTOS in Moxico province about 700km from
the Capital Luanda. After Angola gained independence
from Portugal in 1975, General Savimbi teamed up with
the US and the former aparthei government of South
Africa in the process sustaining a civil war that had
claimed more than 500,000 lives and displaced about
four million others.

The only time there was little peace in Angola was in
1992,when UNITA took part in elections in accordance
with Lusaka protocol, though the election was said to
be free and fair by the international community, but
UNITA viewed it as been rigged by MPFL party as a
result we went back tothe bush to resume the war.
Before the death of the General,I was responsible for
the sales of Diamonds for UNITA and finance control
and also one of the General’s personal advisers.

I was always traveling secretly to different country
mostly African countries to negotiate for the sales of
the rich diamonds on behalf of UNITA and in some cases
by arms for UNITA in return. I would have been killed
with my brother,if not for the fact that I traveled
secretly to south Africa to negotiate or the sales of
diamonds as usual. I heard of my brothers death while
in South Africa through a state run radio and after
asking several contacts to our bush base in Angola,
his death was confirmed and that a lot of his close
aids was also killed. I feared for my life and decided
to Stay back in South Africa.

I am presently seeking for political asylum here. I
have decided to change my life and have been
reflecting on my pastlife as a soldier, a rebel,
thinking of thousands of live and property that have
been lost as a result of my ignorance,greed and lost
for material gains and asked God to forgive me.I got
your address from the Johannesburg Chamber of commerce
and industry and  after going through your profile,

 I decided to solicit for your assistance to transfer
the sum of US$10.5MILLION (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)into your personnal
orcompany account for investment purpose outside South
Africa. I deposited this money with a private Security
company here in South Africa during my previous trips
to this  Country to look for buyers of our diamonds.
As a result of the death of our leader and founder,

 the war in Angola may come to an end and all UNITA’s
assets may be frizzed and if I do not transfer this
money out right now to a deferent account abroad I am
going to forfeit the  whole money.

At present I am seeking political asylum which
authormaticaly  means that my control of this money
have stopped in accordance with the financial and
immigration rules of this country.

 I contacted an attorney with my problem and he
adviced me to look for a foreign partner so that the
name on the account will be changed to my  foreign
partner’s name and afterwards the money will be
transferred to his  account abroad. He promised to
assist and co-operate fully in the change of
ownership and the subsequent transfer to your account
abroad.

I shall give  you complete details regarding this
account when you show interest in assisting me.From
the above, you will understand that my life and my
future depends on this fund as such I will be grateful
if you can assist me. Since the financial rules and
regulation of South Africa do not permit me financial
right to such huge amount of money.

In view of this I can not invest this fund in South
Africa, hence I am prepared to offeryou 20%total sum
for your assistance while 5% will be set aside as
expenses that may be incurred at the conclusion of the
business and 75% will be for my Investment in your
country with your ableassistance.

For more information on this, please contact me in
Johannesburg through this number +27-73-455-9099 or
E-mail ADDRESS. Thank you in advance for your
assistance while I anxiously wait for your reply.

Best Regards,
OWNE NKOMO

Chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the
FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/