PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

son malo sonmalo1 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 07:16:14 CDT 2004

FROM:JAMES HARIS
TEL: +27-835325894
JOHANNESSBURG SOUTH AFRICA.
E-MAIL:sonmalo1 at hotmail.com

                                                 PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear ,

My name is MR.JAMES HARIS, the eldest son of E.M.HARIS,of ZIMBABWE. It might
be a surprise to  you where I got your contact address, I got it from the
South African Information Network Onlin (SAINO)/South Africa Trade
Centre.And it is coming to you with good intention. During the
current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our
President,ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white owned farms in our country,
he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party
members and their followers.

My father was one of the great and best farmers in the country and knowing
that he did not support the president’s political ideology, the president’s
supporters invaded my father’s farm burnt down everything, shot him and as a
result of the wounds sustained, he became sick and died after five days. And
after his death,  I with my younger brother decided to move out of Zimbabwe
for the safety of our lives to South-Africa.

BUT, before he died HE WROTE HIS WILL, which reads "(MY BELOVEED SON ,I WISH
TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF ($18.5,000,000=00). MILLION U.S DOLLARS
WHICH I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG
(SOUTH-AFRICA). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY".  You
should solicit for reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this
money out of SOUTH AFRICA for investment purpose.

I deposited the money in your name and it can be claimed by you alone with
the deposit code. your mother has all the documents.  Take good care of your
mother and brother. From the above, you will understand that the lives and
future of my family depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful
if you can assist us.  I with my younger brother are now living in
South-Africa as POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS and the financial law of
SOUTH-AFRICA does not allow ASYLUM SEEKERS certain
financial rights to such huge amount of money.

In view of this, I cannot invest this money in South-Africa, hence I am
asking you to assist me transfer this money out of South-Africa for
investment purposes. For your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 20% of the
total fund, while 5% will be set aside for local and international expenses
and 75% will be kept for me and my family .

Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to you
once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves. Looking forward to
your urgent reply .For detailed information, please contact me on my direct
line + 27-835325894,or my e-mail address .

NOTE: the key world of this transaction is absolute confidencial and
secrecy. this transaction is 100% risk free.  please your ugent response
will be highly appreciate all the best,

JAMES HARIS.
(FOR THE FAMILY)