WYSIWYG Web-based HTML Editor

Rick Measham rickm at printaform.com.au
Thu Sep 11 03:20:27 CDT 2003

At the pub last night I mentioned that I'd written an HTML editor a
few years back and that it was on my Mac somewhere. Well I found it.
I've dusted it off and put a description around it.

As I mentioned, there's one problem with it: It only works for users
of IE on Windows. I can't promise what will happen on anything else.
On MacIE it looks right, but doesn't work!

It might work with the new Mozillas but I doubt it. I'll have a look
sometime to see if it could be ported fairly easily to Mozilla.

http://www.printaform.com.au/WYSIWYG/

Cheers!
Rick Measham