Perl career progression (Was: Perl work at Monash)

Rick Measham rickm at printaform.com.au
Tue Sep 9 01:27:34 CDT 2003

At 11:59 AM +1000 9/9/03, Nathan Bailey wrote:
>Not AFAIK -- perhaps perl monks does, it's got lots of stuff I haven't
>dug through...

Nah, I'm on the Site Documentation Clan at PerlMonks and there's
nothing of the sort. There's reviews of a *few* modules
(http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node=Module%20Reviews) but it
doesn't mean they're the 'best in breed'. Would be handy addition
though. Although you'll cause an uproar over what should be put in
there.

Cheers!
Rick
(few is a relative concept and is used here to compare those reviewed
to those available on CPAN)