Fame! Honour! Present a talk at Melb.PM

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Sep 1 23:09:19 CDT 2003

G'day Everyone,

	The second Wednesday of the month is approaching, and Melb.PM
is looking for speakers to talk about any and all things Perl.  Have
you written a new module, found a great application for Perl,
want to give a talk about your favourite module from CPAN, or
recently written an Exegesis?  If so, then we want *you* to
give a talk to an enthusiastic and supportive audience of
local Perl Mongers.

	No reasonable talk offer will be refused.  This is your
opportunity to become famous and well-known in one of Melbourne's
rapidly growing and important programming communities.  Act
now to secure your place at the next Melb.PM meeting on the 10th
of September, 2003!

	Talk topics should be posted to the list, so everyone
can get excited about them.  :)  We look forward to hearing
from you.

	Cheers,

		Paul

--