Website Updated

rickmeasham at optusnet.com.au rickmeasham at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 11 07:26:19 CDT 2003

As you can probably guess I've been busy
updating the website today. I've moved a pile
of content from the old site to the new one
and added new content such as the full library.

Take a look at the Melbourne Perl Shops
directory: is your company there? Are the
details correct?

What happened at the meetings? Anyone want to
write up some missing meetings? I have July
from the old site, then I have September and
October, but no August.

Other site developers: I've created a node at
http://melbourne.pm.org/admin/content.cgi?action=edit&contentID=44
that is not for publishing. It's basically a
wiki for developers. Any non-developers who
want to read it can go to
http://melbourne.pm.org/index.cgi?tid=44 to
read up on the goings on of your local web
developers.

Cheers!
Rick Measham