YAPC::AU

Andrew Savige ajsavige at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 15 00:53:51 CST 2003

Gabor Szabo wrote:
> Actually I asked brian d foy if he can come. You know he is right now
> on a long term visit in another ME country.

See http://use.perl.org/~brian_d_foy/journal/ for more details on what
brian is up to.

> In the meantime you can take a look at what I wrote about our experience
> with the previous conference:
> http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2003/retrospective.html

Thanks Gabor. I could not find a similar retrospective for YAPC:EU
but BooK did write an informal journal about his experiences:
 http://use.perl.org/~BooK/journal

The first challenge for YAPC::AU is surely to find a more garish colour
for their web site than the pink chosen by Paris.pm. :-)
 http://yapc.mongueurs.net/yapc/static/index.html
This pink business was partly in response to an obsession with Orange
at London.pm and partly because of the "Gay Paris" theme for the
conference. I wonder what theme we could use for Melbourne?
("gay" being more appropriate for Sydney, I think).

/-\