PTA and YAPC

Rick Measham rickm at printaform.com.au
Thu Nov 13 16:04:48 CST 2003

At 08:52 +1100 2003-11-14, Scott Penrose wrote:
>Anyone want to point me to a a really simple to install / setup wiki
>so I can create one on our server please ? Needs to be perl, simple
>to install (I have no root access to the box) - preferably very few
>or no extra special perl modules etc.

Scott/Rodd: When is the source for YaCMaS going to be available?
Seems to me that it would be best if we could put a Wiki into YaCMaS.
Once I see source code I can take a look at putting one in. They're
fairly easy to do, once user access is controlled. YaCMaS already
takes care of that.

Cheers!
Rick