Training courses

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Mar 4 18:48:53 CST 2003

On Wednesday, Mar 5, 2003, at 11:09 Australia/Melbourne, ADFH wrote:

> What organisations still do Perl training courses in the Melbourne
> area?
>
> My area at work's been asked by our manager to come up with all the
> training options we'd ever like to do (reasonable + pie in sky) and
> wants us to come up with ballpark figures.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Anthon

Paul Fenwick at http://www.perltraining.com.au/

is one of the organisers of Melbourne.pm and runs training courses.

Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
http://www.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.