Hello Melbourne PM

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Wed Jun 18 20:54:25 CDT 2003

G'day Ross,

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:34:22PM -0400, R. Lonstein wrote:

> I'm a New York Perl Monger and will be traveling some of NSW in early
> August (I know, it's Winter but I have the vacation time now).
> Thought I'd join the list and drop a note to see what is going on.

Welcome to the list!  Melbourne is a little bit distant from NSW
(we're in the next state down), but we do have regular meetings the
second Wednesday of each month.  (And due to my own travelling
time-table, it looks like I'll be in Sydney for the next Melb.PM
meeting.  D'oh!)

Depending upon your travelling schedule, you may also be interested
in Sydney.PM and Canberra.PM:

	http://sydney.pm.org/
	http://canberra.pm.org/

Cheers,