PerlEZ?

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Jun 2 23:52:06 CDT 2003

G'day Adam,

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 02:41:32PM +1000, Adam Clarke wrote:

> At the last meeting someone mentioned a tool that makes creating a COM
> object from a perl Module that can be called from Windows apps
> relatively easy. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

One of the tools mentioned was the Perl Dev Kit from ActiveState,
http://www.activestate.com/Products/Perl_Dev_Kit/ .  It provides
the ability to create ActiveX controls in Perl, and to use and
build new .NET objects with Perl.  I'm looking forward to playing
with this in the near future, as I have a few customers for
which this sort of thing will prove very useful.

I don't remember much about PerlEZ, I'm afraid.  Perhaps Graham
can enlighten us?

Cheers,

	Paul

--