Hello Melbourne PM

R. Lonstein rlonstein at pobox.com
Sun Jul 27 15:55:30 CDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 11:54:25AM +1000, Paul Fenwick wrote:
	[snip]
> Welcome to the list!  Melbourne is a little bit distant from NSW
> (we're in the next state down), but we do have regular meetings the
> second Wednesday of each month.  (And due to my own travelling
	[snip]

Hi, me again. Well, my wife and I will be driving around NSW and
Victoria but we arrive in Melbourne on the afernoon of August 12th. Is
there a meeting planned for Wednesday the 13th? If not, how about a
beer and/or a meal on occasion of a visiting Perl Monger (that would
be me, by the way)?

Cheers.

- Ross