modperl

JP Howard jh_lists at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 30 23:11:15 CST 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:03:04 +1100, "Stas Bekman" <stas at stason.org> said:
> I've moved to Melbourne recently and will be staying for awhile, and
> though I've missed your NY get together, I'd love to come to the next mongers
> meeting.
>
> That's said, I can give some mod_perl (1|2).0 presentation(s) if there is
> an interest.

Stas, welcome to Melbourne, and congrats on all your great work for the
mod_perl community!

I personally would love to find out all about mod_perl 2.0, and what us
old-fashioned v1 users have to know when it comes to porting to the new
version...

I'd also love to have a chance to buy you a drink to say thanks! Shoot me
an email if you ever find yourself with nothing to do in an evening and
I'll show you around.

Cheers,
  Jeremy