modperl

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Jan 30 19:37:06 CST 2003

On Friday, Jan 31, 2003, at 12:15 Australia/Melbourne, Paul Fenwick
wrote:

--
Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.