Cross Platform Perl

Rob Casey rob at cowsnet.com.au
Wed Oct 16 22:23:34 CDT 2002

As a starting point ... This is how I would do it, making use of the
eval statement with a string argument.

eval "use Win32::Registry" if $^O =~ /Win32/;
die 'Cannot load Win32::Registry module - ', $@ if $@;

Regards,
Rob

Rob Casey
Business Manager, Senior IT Consultant
Cowsnet Internet and Professional Services
http://www.cowsnet.com.au