Perl Tk on Redhat 8.0

Greg gblist at excite.com
Tue Oct 8 06:35:24 CDT 2002

 Graham

Thanks for your suggestion. The following files exist in SOURCES and SPECS, but the RPM, SRPM and SOURCES directories are empty.

Greg

[root at Workstation SOURCES]# ls
perl-Tk-man_section.patch  perl-Tk-paths.patch
perl-Tk-misc.patch         Tk-800.024.tar.gz
[root at Workstation SOURCES]#
[root at Workstation SPECS]# ls
perl-Tk.spec
[root at Workstation SPECS]#

Hi there

I am trying to install Perl-Tk on Redhat 8.0. I downloaded perl-Tk-800.024-1.src.rpm from rpmfind.net but it fails to install as per
>below. The graphical installer also bails midway through an attempted install with no message. any help appreciated

Greg

[root at Workstation root]# rpm -iv perl-Tk-800.024-1.src.rpm
warning: perl-Tk-800.024-1.src.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID f9651d5a
warning: user builder does not exist - using root
warning: user builder does not exist - using root
warning: user builder does not exist - using root
warning: user builder does not exist - using root
warning: user builder does not exist - using root
perl-Tk-800.024-1