Next Weeks Meeting

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Sun Oct 6 17:53:52 CDT 2002

Hey Dudes,

Unfortunately Damian has not contacted me back about next week, so I
will assume he is probably doing conferences and generally not
available. I will try him again for next month.

Therefore we are looking for talks for this week.

Currently I have some volunteers, but if you have anything else, small,
medium or large, please email me :-)

What is your favorite module. Why do you use it. What can you not live
without.
A talk can be as simple as a 10 minute presentation of a killer module
you just can't do without.
Use this as an opportunity to get practice talking.

* Spreadsheet::WriteExcel
* Activestate's Perl Development Kit (specifically, the PerlApp tool)
* Class::Multimethod
* Hardware::iButtons

I also have a short demonstration of Dallas iButtons.

Scott Penrose
VP in charge of Pancakes
http://linux.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: If you receive this email in error - please eat it
immediately to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.