where does one put use strict

Piers Harding piers at ompa.net
Wed Oct 2 02:13:24 CDT 2002

I believe that use strict/warnings are lexically scoped, so if you
switched on outside a package declaration in a file then the would
affect the rest of the file, until you used "no strict/warnings".
Problem is that some pragmatic modules are not lexically scoped and
there isnt much documentation about it.

Cheers.