Perl Shops

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Sun Mar 17 17:30:03 CST 2002

G'day All,

On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 08:31:40PM +1100, Scott Penrose wrote:

> This would be a great thing to have on the perl mongers web site (where
> people want to be known).

No, I don't want people to find my business.  :)

> Until I do something better, how about emailing me details, something
> along the lines of...

Sounds great.  Here's mine.  It's short and sweet, I might add a little
more info later.

=head1 COMPANY NAME

Perl Training Australia

=head1 WEB SITE

http://perltraining.com.au/

=head1 CONTACT

Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au>

=head1 TYPE

Perl training and consulting

=head1 DESCRIPTION

Perl Training Australia provides Perl training, consulting, and
software development services throughout Australia.

=cut

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/