July Meeting Preperation

Brendon Oliver brendon.oliver at redsheriff.com
Wed Jun 26 17:28:59 CDT 2002

Dumb question: what is the date of the July meeting?  Since now I'm free of
studies for a while, I'd like to come along.....

- Brendon

--

R E D S H E R I F F
Brendon Oliver - Technology Release Manager

Level 7, 10 Queens Road    +61 3 9864 0755 tel
Melbourne VIC              +61 3 9864 0778 fax
Australia                  +61 411 048 342 mob

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
received this message in error please notify us immediately by return email
or telephone +61 (3) 659 0432, then delete this message. Any views expressed
in this message
are those of the individual sender and many not necessarily reflect
the views of Red Sheriff.
---
The sky is blue so we know where to stop mowing.
		-- Judge Harold T. Stone

  3:55pm  up  1:37,  1 user,  load average: 0.44, 0.67, 0.83