Any melbourne-pm gathering in the next week?

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Jun 20 22:43:51 CDT 2002

>>> Would people prefer Monday Night (like at the Pub), Saturday
>> afternoon /
>>> night (myinternet House or at the pub) or just part of the LUV
>> meeting
>>
>> or saturday afternoon/night at nerdlabs ;) There will be some
>> autonomousmobile agent stuff being discussed and programmed in perl..

Assuming people are around / available looks like we could head up to
Nerdlab for Saturday Afternoon. I reckon 2pm should be a go.

Foo, would you like to update us on where, tell us if the time is ok etc.

Piers, if you are up for it, we could perhaps have dinner at the Pub on
Monday night, for those who can't come Saturday afternoon. Would you be
up for that?

Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
http://www.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said randomness,
the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of eggs that damn
chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about butterflies either.