Any melbourne-pm gathering in the next week?

Gustaf Bjorksten gustaf at cmetech.com.au
Thu Jun 20 21:03:37 CDT 2002

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Piers Harding wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm in Melbourne unexpectedly ( a funeral :-( ) this week, so I was
> wondering if there was any melbourne-pm type gathering coming up?

Next tuesday nite (i think - someone correct me if i am wrong) is the
second hands-on session of extreme programming (in perl) of the LUV
programmers SIG. You are most welcome to come along to that - we need
more perl programmers! ;)

L8rz,
Foobard - Jester from the Court of Chaos

  Net Cens0rship = Book Burning in the Digital Age
  http://www.efa.org.au/