Library

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Jun 13 16:27:24 CDT 2002

We forgot to do our library swap at our meeting this month. I just
thought I would remind you that we have it available and it has a number
of books:

     * (1) Perl for Web Site Management - (c) 2002 O'Reilly and
Associates, by John Callender
     * (2) Programming Perl - (c) 2000 O'Reilly and Associates, by Larry
Wall, Tom Christiansen & Jon Orwant
     * (3) Learning Perl - (c) 2001 O'Reilly and Associates, by Randal L.
Schwartz and Tom Phenix
     * (4) Perl CD Bookshelf

If you borrow(ed) a book can you please forward me a short review which
I can put up on our site and forward to O'Reilly who contributed the
books.

Scott Penrose
VP in charge of Pancakes
http://linux.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: If you receive this email in error - please eat it
immediately to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.