Admin Committee

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Wed Jul 10 21:15:15 CDT 2002

Hey Mongers,

As discussed in last nights meeting, we have decided to start up a
fairly informal admin committee to do all of the non perl stuff.

As such we will have a separate email list and try and keep the admin
side of things off the normal list. So for now I am looking for some
volunteers. I have volunteered :-) Paul Fenwick and myself, but we would
like a little more help.

I don't imagine it is a lot of work - maybe an hour on a busy month.

Duties could include:

	- Maintaining the Web Site
	- Organising speakers each month
	- Discussing ways to advocate the group
	- Organisation of money (if we ever get any, eg: for new books)

Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
http://www.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said randomness,
the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of eggs that damn
chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about butterflies either.