utf8 and regular expressions.

Brendan Quinn brendan at clueful.com.au
Thu Jan 31 00:05:07 CST 2002

> Yes, well thats good news anyway. BTW. How are you finding version 5.7?
>
> Scott

Can't really say, I just installed it when I was playing around with
Apache 2.0 / modperl 2.0, and I haven't used it for much else.

Perl 6 sounds exciting, I'm looking forward to Damian's next exegesis so
I can see all the cool things we can now do with bracketless
expressions... however I'm a little concerned about the "right curly
bracket on a line of its own has special meaning" thing that Larry
mentioned in the latest Apocalypse. To me it sounds pretty confusing and
counter to the Perl attitude of "write it (and lay it out) any way you
want"...

Brendan.
Brendan Quinn                                   brendan at clueful.com.au
Clueful Consulting Pty Ltd                       Phone +61 4 0076 0077
GPO Box 2747EE                          within Australia: 0400 760 077
Melbourne, Australia                http://www.clueful.com.au/brendan/