Melbourne PM - meeting tonight at 6.30

Simon Taylor simon at unisolve.com.au
Tue Dec 10 16:34:39 CST 2002

Melbourne perl mongers,

Your admin committee have been very naughty, and we have failed to
alert you to the delights of tonight's perl mongers meeting. ;-)

IDEs and Debuggers

    o PTKDB (Perl TK Debugger) - Scott Penrose
    o Regular Expression Debugger - Scott Penrose/Paul Fenwick

Miscellaneous

    o News about the newly formed Open Source Victoria group and
       it's recent application for a grant
    o A special offer from Woodslane, Australia largest distributor of
       perl books, to perl mongers

Christmas Party

    o  It's that of year, so we'll relax with some food and drink, (soft drink
        that is), before heading over to the pub.

The Time:

    6.30 pm

The Venue:

    myinternet House,