How many people tonight?

Adam Clarke Adam.Clarke at StrategicData.com.au
Wed Aug 7 01:24:42 CDT 2002

Seems to be going about. In the interest of namespace tidyness I propse

     Illness::Symptom::Vomit::Projectile
     Illness::Severity::Serious

Would like to add

     Illness::Symptom::Stool::Aqueous

and

     Illness::Symptom::Snot::Copious    (this one seems to hit after the
others have mostly resolved).

Count me out also.

Cheers
Adam