PM meetings summary

Rob Casey rob at cowsnet.com.au
Fri Dec 7 04:29:15 CST 2001

G'Day Paul, All

I'd certainly like to attend a Melb.pm/LOTR get-together on Boxing Day,
but don't think I could make it because of family commitments.  An
evening session however may be a possibility ...

>	Proposed time:  2nd Wednesday of each month, say 6pm?

Excellent ... I'd also like to throw my hat into the ring for a talk - I
guess that means I might have to think of a topic for it ...

Cheers,
Rob

Rob Casey
Cowsnet Internet and Professional Services
http://www.cowsnet.com.au
Phone: 613-9759-7823  Mobile: 0409-179-892