[mnw.pm] Perl Mongers booth staffing

Joseph N. Hall joseph at 5sigma.com
Sat Jul 8 22:25:30 CDT 2000

If it's got to the point where a pretty blonde with a good personality
isn't an appropriate choice for a ".pm table representative," and
the alternative is instead, what, some grubby bearded overweight guy
with the personality of a dial tone, then that's yet another reason
for me to add to my ever growing list of reasons Why Perl Culture
Sucks.

You people who complain about the sexism of a pleasant, attractive
person in a situation where a pleasant, attractive person is desirable,
just go get some clues.

Hopefully this is the last I'll have to say on the matter.  The time
is approaching when I will have nothing at all to contribute to Perl
culture due to its no longer making any sense to me on any level.

  -joseph

--
Joseph N. Hall, 5 Sigma Productions        mailto:" <joseph> "@5sigma.com
Author, Effective Perl Programming . . . . . http://www.effectiveperl.com