[mnw.pm] Booth Babe disclaimer

Sarah Burcham sarah at pound.perl.org
Fri Jul 7 23:46:36 CDT 2000

After reading through the responses, I feel the need for a clarification.

The emotions and feelings represented in my Booth Babe rant were not about
Amelia (the now famous Perl Monger's booth babe at YAPC).  I genuinely
enjoyed her presence at the conference and by no means did I think that she
was just a pretty face.  I personally thought the Perl Monger flyers
were funny, but I think that's because I respect brian d foy.

I was hoping to keep things abstract, especially with TPC around the corner.
But everyone keeps going back to Amelia (Sorry Amelia!!).

-sarah