[mnw.pm] Re: Booth Babe rant

Elaine -HFB- Ashton elaine at chaos.wustl.edu
Fri Jul 7 18:01:29 CDT 2000

David H. Adler [dha at panix.com] quoth:
*>
*>As I happen to know the PM booth babe, I know that that is probably
*>the least of her talents (and I only say probably because she may have
*>some even less interesting talent of which I am unaware...).
*>Furthermore, if you do think that's all she is, I would advise you not
*>to mention it to her, for the sake of your health, if for no other
*>reason. :-)

David, don't be stupid. I met and like Amelia quite much and find
exploiting the prime directive of human males to be smart marketing.

However, this doesn't mean I think highly of the men who continue to say
that sexism doesn't exist in this industry out of one orifice and compare
notes about booth babes out another.

Women aren't the stupid ones in this equation :) $600 a day for smiling
ain't bad work if you can get it.

e.