[mnw.pm] Re: Booth Babe rant

Chris Nandor pudge at pobox.com
Fri Jul 7 15:42:25 CDT 2000

At 13.25 -0700 2000.07.07, Peter Scott wrote:
>Why anyone would think that I would be more likely to shell
>out large amounts of cash for a product because of the women at the booth,
>or because they gave me a free T-shirt, is beyond me;

They don't.  Those things are not about selling, usually, they are about
getting your attention.  It is hard to get someone to look at your booth
unless you have name recognition or some flashy reason to get them to stop
and look.

--
Chris Nandor       |     pudge at pobox.com      |     http://pudge.net/
Andover.Net        | chris.nandor at andover.net | http://slashcode.com/