[mnw.pm] your star wars name

Backus, Kris BackusK at exi.do.losrios.cc.ca.us
Wed May 19 10:57:11 CDT 1999

Okay, you sucked me in.

I'm Kri Camry of the planet Bananas.

"Perl Rocks!"

-----Original Message-----
From: A.K. Masters, Frumious Bandersnatch [mailto:arielle at patriot.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 1999 8:47 AM
To: marsneedswomen at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: Re: [mnw.pm] your star wars name

I accidentally sent this to Elaine instead of to the whole list...
Here's my message again.

--Arielle

That would make me...  Ari Contour of the planet Fakeeggs.
My husband Shawn would be Sha Toyotapickup of the planet Birthdaycake.

Perl script... I've put one together for y'all!
	http://adams.patriot.net/~arielle/starwars.html

--
Arielle K. Masters: arielle at bigfoot.com; http://adams.patriot.net/~arielle/
Lucy dog:                           http://adams.patriot.net/~arielle/lucy/