[mnw.pm] your star wars name (fwd)

elaine ashton elaine at cts.wustl.edu
Wed May 19 03:38:16 CDT 1999

> Mar Raleigh of the planet ob here!

as in o.b. wan kenobi? :D sarah, no giggling :)

> This is my first time posting to the list as I am a novice
> perl gal and have found myself easily intimated
> by those perlier then I.
> I am looking forward to seeing the web pages...
> I'll try to raise my voice now and again!

Do! and welcome to the list...I was starting to think that I was the only
person on the list having a conversation with myself :)

I would imagine someone with an account named 'stickitinyourear' will be
more bold! :) Once I get more creative, I'm sure I'll start stirring the
more Perl-ish thoughts.

e.