[mnw.pm] question of the day

Joseph N. Hall joseph at 5sigma.com
Tue Jan 19 17:42:50 CST 1999

There are only two ways I can find my way around in CPAN.  One is the
"long" module list (the one with the one-liner descriptions).  The other
is the CPAN module itself.

Obviously I would prefer longer descriptions.

If there were a way to document some or all of the API for each module,
that would also be very nice.

     -joseph

--
Joseph N. Hall, prop., 5 Sigma Productions       mailto:joseph at 5sigma.com