[mnw.pm] Re: TOM Cruise...

elaine ashton elaine at cts.wustl.edu
Fri Jan 15 13:15:24 CST 1999

I love this idea! Though being captive on a boat with a bunch of Perl
geeks seems, hmmm......such opportunities of 'man overboard' go through my
head :). Sun, fun, scotch and Perl. Sounds like a winner to me as I can
envision having tutorials on the lido by day, long relaxing dinners on
shore at night with a gentle caribbean breeze carrying the sound of steel
drums.....a far cry from the sheet of ice i see out my window at the
moment.

Perhaps the Scotch Society of America would be willing to hold a tasting
or somesuch.  Hmmm...The Macallan Perlfest 2000.

What do the mnw.pm women think of this?

Also, I was wondering if anyone was alive and well and had anything they
wanted to talk about lest I should start carrying on about projects that
excite me.

** Here is a question for all of you. What do you think of CPAN? Likes?
Dislikes? Pet Peeves? Froth on!

Hope your holidays were enjoyable.

Adam, you rule :)

e.