[mnw.pm] web page

elaine ashton elaine at cts.wustl.edu
Tue Feb 9 11:28:59 CST 1999

> Feel free to use ny.pm.org's front page as a model.  :-)

Well, darling, I think we want something original, but we'll keep it in
mind. :)

> Well, I'm planning on going.  Oh, wait, maybe I'm not the best mnw.pm
> rep...  (I do have the movie on video, though! :-)

/me tries to imagine david in drag...*mwwahahaha*

Well, new job permitting, I will be there as well. You bring MNW, I'll
bring 'Earth Girls Are Easy', someone else can get the popcorn with butter
and we'll have a party! Oh wait, I'll get the scotch as well as no party
is complete without a bottle of The Macallan.

e.