[mnw.pm] Perl Tools

elaine ashton elaine at cts.wustl.edu
Tue Apr 6 15:56:22 CDT 1999

I was recommending a favourite monitoring tool to a friend of mine today
which has the feature of being writting in Perl. It's called mon and is at
http://ftp.kernel.org/software/mon/

So, I was wondering how many such gnu-ish tools exist for the SA and the
programmer that are written in Perl and are relatively well known and
used. Any others that come to your mind? I'd like to compile a list of
said software as I've not see one like it anywhere.

Also, the Perl Power Tools Project (PPT) is a pretty cool and interesting
thing so far. Have a look at http://language.perl.com/ppt/

e.