My Intro

Lisa Nyman (GEO-CSB) lnyman at Census.GOV
Wed Nov 18 09:40:29 CST 1998

Hi,

Along with Elaine, I'm a co-founder of this group.

I am a unix sysadmin and web diva at the US Census Bureau. I've been
coding perl for about 3 years now, mainly for CGI and sys admin
work.

I really enjoy being a member of the 'perl community' and I try to get
involved with groups like Perl Mongers.

I'm also a member of DC WebGrrls which is a networking and education group
for women in web-related fields (many cities have webgrrl chapters).

Lisa W. Nyman  <lnyman at census.gov>   Standard Disclaimer applies.
+Read the GIS FAQ: http://www.census.gov/geo/www/faq-index.html
-Life is too short to wear ugly underwear.
"All roads lead somewhere so don't sweat the wrong turns." --me