Hello, Manchester!

Matthew Jones m.jones at hud.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 03:12:34 CDT 2001

> "" Yay! Go Manchester!
> ""
>
> Are contributions allowed from the 'other' side of the Pennines?  We
> haven't got a pm group to call our own ( yet ).

Well, I'm actually Huddersfield-based, so I hope so!

Matt Jones, working for a couple of years on a research project at the
University of HUDDERSFIELD, monkeying around with XML, Perl, MySQL and
"Virtual Learning Environments". Also do bits and bats for freelance work
when a) the opportunity arises and b) I have time/inclination or need the
money.

Background - cut my teeth web authoring and CGI programming. I've been
hacking with Perl for about two years. I'm looking to learn a lot more.

What I'm looking for from a .pm group is Perl-related discussion, the odd
social meet, perhaps technical meetings ... ?

BTW TVR means Tequila Vodka and Redbull. Vicious stuff.

The whole reply-to thing's a bit of a pain, isn't it? Or is that just me?

--
matt
"'scuse me trooper, will you be needing any packets today?