[Maine-pm] Is the group still active

Sun Jan 16 11:00:29 PST 2011

Ryan,

Hello. I believe my last message to Maine.pm was five or six years ago. Actually, I was surprised to receive your message. It may be the first in years to the Maine.pm list.

Back when I used Perl more, I kept up with Boston.pm. That has been a fairly active list.

What kinds of things are you using Perl for?

Cheers,

-Bogart