[Maine-pm] Greetings

maine-pm-admin at mail.pm.org maine-pm-admin at mail.pm.org
Thu Jan 2 08:03:39 CST 2003

Hello all -

I wanted to send out a quick email this morning updating on a couple of
items.

First, hope everyone had a happy holiday season.

Second, we need more members.  Unfortunately, maine.pm has not been the
overwhelming success I'd hoped :-(.  I've attempted to contact everyone
I can think of who might be interested with minimal success.  If there
are others in the Perl community in Maine you're aware of, please drop
them a line and invite them to join the list.

Third, I've pestered the pm.org folks about the fact that
http://maine.pm.org <http://maine.pm.org/>   gives a Forbidden error
(although, I guess I should be glad - at least it resolves now.) and
have not had much success getting things working there.  If someone has
a 'free web space' alternative, please let me know.  I would like to put
up a website as soon as we can.

That's all for now.

Joe Minieri

Pownal, Maine