[Madrid-pm] Fwd: Shutting down the Perl Community Adserver

Enrique Nell blas.gordon en gmail.com
Jue Nov 6 01:34:44 PST 2014

Hola

Gabor Szabo está buscando los datos de contacto del autor (o autora)
del blog http://bitacoraencapsulas.blogspot.com.es/
para reenviarle el mensaje de abajo. Parece que es de Venezuela y en
su blog hay un enlace a Madrid Perl Mongers.
¿Alguien conoce a esta persona?

Saludos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gabor Szabo <gabor en szabgab.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Subject: Fwd: Shutting down the Perl Community Adserver
To: Enrique Nell <blas.gordon en gmail.com>

Hi Enrique,

could you help me to track down the person who runs this
http://bitacoraencapsulas.blogspot.com.es/
and forward my e-mail?

    =====

Hi,

Unfortunately not many people host the code and almost no one from
those who might
benefit from promoting their stuff there have every sent me requests,
so I am going
to shut down the Perl Community Adserver which was hosted at
http://adserver.szabgab.com/
http://pcas.szabgab.com/

As I know you have been one of the few people who are still hosting the code,
I'd like to thank you for that, and I'd also like to ask you to remove
it from your site.

I saw it on this site in the source:  http://bitacoraencapsulas.blogspot.com.es/

regards
   Gabor