[Madrid-pm] tech events in Spain

JJ Merelo jjmerelo en gmail.com
Dom Jul 4 03:57:01 PDT 2010

Perl will have a small room, no questions about that. Problem is, the
mechanism for getting a presentation accepted is not too clear and we
might not even know about other tracks before the event. As I said,
there's a general mechanism for proposal submission, but I have heard
that in other occasions you shouldn't expect to have any feedback on
whether it's been accepted or not. If we have some connections, we
should draw from them, and also submit it using that mechanism,
anyways.

--
JJ