[Madrid-pm] tech events in Spain

JJ Merelo jjmerelo en gmail.com
Dom Jul 4 02:17:29 PDT 2010

Hi,

2010/7/4 Gabor Szabo <szabgab en gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 12:06 PM, JJ Merelo <jjmerelo en gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> 2010/7/4 Gabor Szabo <szabgab en gmail.com>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> you might know that I am maintaining a list of tech events on
>>> The Perl Foundation wiki that might be interesting for Perl hackers
>>> to attend.
>>>
>>> So far I have two events listed in Spain:
>>>
>>> 2010.10.27-28   OSWC 2010  Malaga
>>> http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/malaga10/
>>> 2010.11.3-5       Drumbeat     Barcelona
>>> http://www.drumbeat.org/drumbeat_festival_2010
>>>
>>> Is any of the Perl Mongers planning to attend any of these events?
>>> Maybe planning to give a Perl related talk?
>>>

>> We're organizing a Perl track in the first. Don't know about the
>> second, maybe the Barcelona PM are setting up something.
>
> That's awesome. Could you please write about your plans in English as well
> so we can also know about them?

That's pretty much the long and short of it. We have set up a shared
doc https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=15j3fsWofpXb58c59GDZyCqzs0UHgB2Jn_tYRMPfh86s&authkey=CKCOkpoG&hl=es
for coordinating it, we will have talks on the latest developments in
Perl, it will be open to everybody (but we'll probably get a small
room, for 20 or so), and it will feature people from, for the time
being, Madrid PM, Barcelona PM and Granada

> Would you be able to add some info to the wiki about your participation?

OK, will do.

> Yeah I already sent him a message before I sent it to you.
> I hope he will answer soon.

Good. Cheers!

--
JJ